It's all in the details
The University of Bristol Orienteering Club offers fast-paced fun in the outdoors. We organise regular training, trips and socials for students at the University of Bristol. If you're not a student but feel you'd fit in with the club then please don't be afraid to let us know!
Contact and links
- Email: email@example.com
- Students' Union orienteering page (join here)
- Facebook Group
- Join British Orienteering
- Bristol Orienteering Klub
- Captain - Lawrence Jones
- Vice-Captain - Abigail Bateman
- Treasurer - Matthew Pickering
- Secretary - Tracy Tse
- Training Officer - Rory Burford
- Publicity Officer - Meredith Moody
- Kit Officer - Adam Potter
- Fell Running Rep - Matthew Pickering
The University of Bristol Orienteering Club was re-formed in 2007 by Erinna Foley-Fisher. For more information download and read How UBOC Was Formed.
- 2017-18 - Tom Dobra
- 2016-17 - Megan Carter-Davies
- 2015-16 - Sophie Gordon
- 2014-15 - Alastair Stephenson
- 2013-14 - Abigail Kerr
- 2012-13 - Duncan Birtwistle
- 2011-12 - Chris Beasant
- 2010-11 - Alice Butt
- 2009-10 - Richard Cronin
- 2008-09 - Jo West
- 2007-08 - Erinna Foley-Fisher
The club has no current sponsors. If you are an organisation interested in supporting the club in its work please get in touch. UBOC has been the grateful recipient of grants from the Bristol University Alumni Foundation and the British Orienteering Development Fund. We have a good relationship with Bristol OK the local open club.
The old website at uboc.co.uk has been taken down. It has been archived by the Wayback Machine Internet Archive however and a version from the 31st August 2013 is available on their website.